Son Abducted, Nassar Dangdut Apologizes

Posted by Go Trends


Nassar stepdaughter, Siti Nurjanah gone more than 24 hours. Until now, dangdut singer Nassar and his wife, Muzdalifah, yet also heard about the existence of 10-year-old boy. Tangerang Police Metro Police had already started an investigation related to the disappearance of Siti.

Nassar claimed had asked police about anyone who has been the enemy. But this lush bodied pedangdut admitted he had.

"Ok. I guess I never had an enemy," said Nassar told tabloidnova.com in Jakarta, Friday (01/17/2013).

But when asked about the tabloidnova.com there anyone who does not like him, Nassar claimed to not know. If indeed the kidnapper Nana - Siti Nurjanah call - a person who did not like him and Muzdalifah, he apologized.

"If I'm still the same wife, the problems of baseball like it's natural. I also can not get the same sue everyone loves me and my wife. If there are less like each of our lives, lifestyles, or any of our properties, we apologize," Nassar said earnestly.



Source : Kompas

Related Post



Post a Comment